SURGICAL FACE MASK SAFE SMILE WITH CLEAR WINDOW – TYPE IIR according to ΕΝ 14683:2019
BFE ≥ 98% Bacterial Filtration Efficiency according to ΕΝ 14683:2019+ΑC:2019
USES & ATTRIBUTES
The single-use SAFE SMILE surgical facemask:
- Is specially designed with clear window to facilitate immediacy and allow face-to-face communication.
- Provides the highest protection from the inhalation of contaminants or pollutants in the form of aerosols, droplets or small solid particles and from the dispersion of airborne particles, both to the wearer, as well as to those around him.
- Consists of 3 fabric layers, providing higher filtration efficiency.
- Provides stability, comfort and easy breathing while using them.
All of the raw materials for the mask production are produced by Thrace Group.
FEATURES, BENEFITS & CERTIFICATIONS
- BFE ≥ 98%. Bacterial Filtration Efficiency according to ΕΝ 14683:2019+ΑC:2019.
- 3 different layers of: non-woven, spunbond and melt blown fabrics (S-M-S) + antifog transparent film.
- Flexible nose wire and 2 elastic ear loops, one on each side.
- Pleated, for better fit.
- Skin friendly.
- Odor free.
- Easy to use and breathe through.
- Without latex.
- Without fiberglass fiber.
- With clear window to facilitate communication.
- With ANTIFOG Technology to prevent fogging from exhalation.
- Non-sterile product.
- Certified European raw material.
- CE marked according to EN14683:2019+ AC:2019 standard.
- ISO13485:2016 και ISO9001:2015.
- Tested in an accredited third-party laboratory according to EN14683:2019+AC:2019 standard.
- Covid Shield Certification Level: Excellent.
- Made in Greece.
PRODUCT, CUSTOMIZATION & PACKAGING
SAFE SMILE surgical mask can be customized to cover specific branding needs.
- Size: adult
- Colours: white, also a wide variety of colours on request
- Print: pattern printing and logos’ embossing
- Packaging: plastic box of 10+2 pieces and paper box of 40 pieces
- Intended for medical or private use, to protect from the dispersion of airborne particles.
- Suitable for use in certain cases to facilitate communication. Characteristic examples are healthcare and business industry, educational institutions, food services and tourism.